We’ve finally setup shop in another part of the country. The weather’s great, but we’re without the cat for awhile. Just as well, she’d do horrible things to the couch and it’s not ours. Not much of the stuff we’re surrounded by is. The apartment came fully furnished – down to the coffee cups. Fantastic, but I don’t know how to work the coffee pot (also provided). I can live with that, but life without Minnow has proven to be a little more difficult. Nightly phone calls to the ‘rents are priority. She seems to be adjusting well and didn’t harm any recent guests – even the little ones. We have yet to see what she does to the current visitor who is decidedly against anything of a feline persuasion. I hope the weather’s nice and the hunting is good or else this next week could become awfully long for everyone.
I'm hopeful that we'll be here long enough to warrant finding a rental that's keen on mammals without opposable thumbs.
What I’m reading: Guy Browning’s Never Hit a Jellyfish with a Spade.
What I’m listening to: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Worth Visiting: http://www.thelonelyisland.com/