Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Wild Rhino Stampede














I had a job interview a few weeks ago. I didn’t get the job and the position remains vacant. I guess there aren’t enough “team players” in Wichita to meet the needs of such a fine institution.

Bastards.

In other news we bought a house, Alton thinks the word “tag” is extremely funny (think full bodied baby laughs) and I found a box of invitations priced over $200 online. We move in mid-April, Alton makes me laugh when he laughs (a vicious cycle, I know) and, as I already suspected, I’m not in the market for $200 invitations. They were cute though, the invitations.

My top five destinations, in no particular order, would have to be:
A) Japan
B) India
C) Turkey
D) Greece
E) North America

Don't proceed into the establishment when the sign reads "Cooks Wanted" -- lesson learned.

Finally...

Tenacious D versus Flight of the Conchords
In a street fight, Tenacious D is the obvious winner.
FOTC, however, sings a song about a dragon.




Who I’m listening to: Lily Allen