Monday, April 21, 2008

Compensating with Food

Nothing says pathetic like a stale donut from Quick Trip.

I’ve begun packing. I have yet to reach the ceiling with anyone of my box towers, but I’m hopeful enough time remains for me to achieve such an awesome goal. Not really. I mean, I’ve started packing, but I don’t really care how well the boxes are stacked in the apartment. All that matters is that they’re now full and they’ll eventually be unpacked in a new location.

Naturally the apartment is a disaster. Papa Bear just tripped over the vacuum cleaner. If he could, I think he would have smashed it to bits. The drama is high around here as we get closer to writing such a big check on Wednesday.

We’ve been spiking Alton’s hair. I think it fits his personality really well. And, if he decides someday that a nose ring is the cat’s meow, that’s fine with me.